The Maryland Bird Conservation Partnership’s Birds and Business Alliance is a partnership to promote local businesses who support conservation in action.
Together we are part of a growing community of those who foster tourism, conserving our most treasured natural resources, and who regularly engage with one another to promote the enjoyment and celebration of birds and their ecosystems.
Tax-deductible annual membership of $250 includes:
- Listing on both the Maryland Bird Conservation Partnership and Bird City Maryland websites
- Listing in the printed and online program of the annual Maryland Bird Symposium held at Patuxent Wildlife Visitor Center
- Listing on all Maryland Bird Day LIVE biannual marketing, printed, and webinar based programs
- A window decal identifying your business as a Birds and Business Alliance Member
- A members login page to connect with the membership to work together to promote upcoming events
To join, go to the Birds & Business Alliance registration page.